Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Politics and Current Events...Not Difficult to Follow

Lately I've had several friends tell me they don't 'get politics' or that it's too hard to follow. Oddly enough, most of them are able to keep up with sporting events, remembering which team is on a roll and how many times team X has kicked the crap out of team Y since 1996, as long as their quarterback/pitcher/defender/small forward/etc has Z attributes.

The point is, it's not hard at all. It only seems overwhelming at first (the way Fantasy Football seems to me). Once you get your head around it, it's pretty easy to follow, and you can stay reasonably informed with just tidbits of information here and there. When I have time, I may put together a political crib sheet, er, post to make it easier to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment